Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Just A Lil Witchy


{Taken at Netherworld}

Hey guys and dolls! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend and are ready to kick off a new week. 
This blog post is pretty special to me, lemme tell you why. My love for DRBC is no secret to the residents of Gia's World. When I walked into the place upon my return to SL a few years ago, I fell in love with its originality and quality....and then I met the owner who is now someone close to my heart. So, am I bias? Hell yes. There, I admit it. It's official. Take a picture, make a stamp. Now, the owner (Dizzy) is learning to mesh! I, for one, am super excited about it because...I've seen such amazing things from her already and when the possibilities are limitless, I think we're going to be blown away. The first all original DRBC mesh release is out and though it is small, it is precious! All my witchy friends will agree that it is another gem that belongs on you at all times. It is customized for Slink, but as you can see, I am wearing it on Maitreya hands and it was a quick and easy adjustment. It also has a HUD so you can play with color options. Just a heads up, this ring will remain on me, you'll remember, 'ah yeah, that's why Gia wears that ring all the time..'!
My cuuuuute shoes are by none other than FK Designs who has actually dropped a few new releases! I am just forever trying to catch up with these people lol. But make sure you head over to the FK Designs official Facebook Page to keep updated on all the thangs! The clown shoes are a new FK release you will want too!

I found this gem of a sim on Explore Second Life. A lot of bloggers have been there, especially on this train track so...don't be surprised if you see a lot of us here lol. It's an all around gorgeous sim. Tons of little corners, cozy ones, to take pics in, hang out or snuggle, or hang out and snuggle!

Alright loves. Lots to catch up on. I will be around again soon, until then, go show my girl some love and snag the very first all original DRBC mesh ring in all of its witchy gorgeousness!

Body
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Skin Applier: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier
Hair: [Burley]_Delilah_Blacks (wear)
Eyes: [JOE SL] Cara Delevingne Mesh Eyes
Nails: **RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Pointy - MTB @ Whore Couture

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: katie jane camisole - skully
Shoes: FK! - Kawaii Kicks - Black
Socks: [Atomic] Apparel // Spring Frill Socks - Onyx
Piercing: -Suicidal Unborn!- Medusa Piercing (group gift! 300L to join but tons of great group gifts!)
Ring:  ::drbc:: rune ring - white gold

Pose
Le Poppycock *Smoky Music* Female

Props
Deer (behind me): Le Poppycock *La Paix* Bliss RARE (didnt use the pose, only the prop)




No comments:

Post a Comment