Saturday, March 26, 2016

Skulls & Lingerie

 

Hey luvs! I hope I am finding you all in great spirits <3 
When it comes to 'Goth' fashion...it is very much up in the air. People will argue it forever I think and ultimately, it doesn't matter. What matters in the end is if YOU like it. 
What most of us can agree on is that black is the primary color. We can work with purples and red, blues and greens but pretty much always black. 
There is a model on Facebook who I absolutely adore. People have referred to her as a 'Goth' model, I don't know if you will agree, in any case though, she is just gorgeous! I find her to be breathtakingly stunning and just gawk at her pictures all creeper like lol. She managed to take a very 'gothy' picture without black in it and I simply had to bring it to Second Life!
Look up "Threnody" on Facebook and you will see exactly what I am talking about! You will also see how much she was my RL to SL inspiration. Mind you, nobody can do it as sexy as she does but I damn well tried!
It also gave an opportunity to show off the gorgeous bed set by Death Row Designs at The Secret Affair. It comes with tons of poses, single and adult. (The curtain in the front is not included). Just another gorgeous piece of DRD furniture. The Secret Affair ends on the 31st so only a few days to check it out and grab this bed while you're there!

I just got my PC all upgraded though and it seems to be loving on SL so hopefully I can get going with more projects soon! 
Luv you all a ton! I shall return shortly <3

Body
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Jin Applier ( SkinFair 2016 )
Hair: +Spellbound+ Your Ghost // Chapter I : Earth @ WhoreCouture
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Ange // Snow Eye @ K9

Outfit
Lingerie: Violent Seduction - Aphrodite LARA (Ivory) @ K9
Head Piece: AZOURY - Harmonie Headwear (Cream) (on the marketplace)
Stockings: AVICANDY Lace Back Seam - Cream
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Arabella Wild Pearls

Pose
Custom

Props
Bed & table: -DRD-iron filigree beds +sidetables @ The Secret Affair
Curtain: {anc} cocktailbird / keeper's hut curtain 3Li  (gacha)
Skullsssss:  !Aphorism! Skeleton Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment