Thursday, May 26, 2016

Finding My Way Out of The Fog

{Taken at Ironwood Hills}

Oh where, oh where has that Giiiiia gone?!
Hey luvs! I've missed you, I really have. I wanted to touch base and just let you all know what was going on.
I know its been while since I've posted anything. Almost two months now! It's not like I haven't taken pictures...I have. I just got into this kind of rut (still am there btw) where I just have to find myself. Find what I want to do and how I want to move forward with Gia's World. I don't really think fashion blogging is my ultimate goal. I've never been a blogger about the sponsors or freebies.
I love clothes and all the styles in Second Life, don't get me wrong. I am sure I will always have fashion as a part of Gia's World but I think I'd like to be artsy on occasion...or more so than not, you know?
It's always taken me forever to blog and that's because I love storytelling in my pictures! I love making it look like you're peeking into someones life, even if for a moment. I don't find any sort of excitement standing in front of a wall and showing you my virtual fashion. There's a shit ton of blogs out there like that though! ...But I don't think that will be Gia's World.
So I am on this break....
I am also working on me in RL and it has been pretty awesome. I am not going to go into all the details of it but just know that it's a process and I have to do that before anything. This will allow for a much funner and healthier version of me so please, cheer me on!
So I ask for your patience while Gia's World is under construction! Enjoy the posts I will be doing here and there! Find my official page (linked above) on Facebook and follow me on Flickr too!

Until next time, you're loved <3



No comments:

Post a Comment