Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's The Return of the Living Dead!





{Pictures taken at Haunted Silent Peacock Hotel}

 Hello again luvs! I know, I know...do feel free to punish me. I've been away for so long! RL can do that to us sometimes. It just gets super hectic and when all of it piles up, it's just easier to move a few things to the back burner, not forget them, just move them to the back for a lil bit until things get settled. I have been working a lot, and I mean that in SO many more ways than one. Working on me, working on my place, spending time with family, etc. etc. and it all has been rejuvenating for me! I really do feel like I've returned from the "dead". Head is fresh and overflowing with ideas and pictures I've wanted to take so, I am excited! Excited to play around in my Second Life once again while I have some time. 
Now, mind you...that is not to say that I will be back to a regularly scheduled blogging routine. I am simply saying I am enjoying my SL again so some blog posts will be flowing in here and there. Not without some changes though. I will probably cut down on the amount of pictures taken and also get used to some wall blogging to simplify things for myself. Hopefully it won't be too much of a change for you! Hopefully it's a good change <3
Moving on though!
If you've been a part of Gia's World, then you know this is my favorite time of year! Like so many of us Spooky-Boo's, I tend to shine a bit during Autumn. I live for all things spooky, creepy, all that good stuff! So I saw Dizzy, owner of DRBC, post an ad of this super adorbs dress that is all the sexy and spooky mixed into one! One of my favorite combinations. I had to doll it up and show you all. Have you been to visit Retro Rewind yet? I know it's hard to keep caught up with events. After my lil break, I was overwhelmed with trying to play catch up! I will do my best to keep you as updated as I can but one of my favorite places to keep an eye on new events/releases is the Essential Inventory facebook page. 
Make sure to make your way over to Retro Rewind and snag all the DRBC! 

Btw, the sim I was at for the pics was super cute! I think there is a hunt going on there and they do some rp'ing I think...well the skellie guy that was trying to talk to me seemed to be RP'ing lol. Here's some unedited pics I took of the place. There's so much more than this though and a nice maze with some hidden gems for you to run away from :D




I will be back around soon with some of my fav things, especially with all of these Halloween themed events coming up! 
See you again soon luvs!!

Body
Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin Applier: [Pink Fuel] Bambi <Crystal> - CATWA Head Applier
Hair: Tameless Vanity - Fades
Hair Base: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 13 for CATWA
Eyes: [JOE SL] Gigi Mesh Eyes Grey
Tats: Arms: antielle. Catatonic (B&G)   Legs: .Reckless.- We Belong Dead
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Black On Black
Dark Passions on MP-Flickr-Facebook

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: rosie dress - bones   @ Retro Rewind  MP-Flickr-Facebook
Heels: ::drbc:: platform saddle shoes - bones @ Retro Rewind

Accessories
(Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver
Kibitz - Nightmare ring set - onyx
Cute Poison - Zombie Love Necklace Green

Poses
Le Poppycock *Pin-Up Doll* A
Le Poppycock *Pin-Up Doll* B




No comments:

Post a Comment