Monday, October 24, 2016

Return of the Pumpkin Queen





Hey loves! I took this pic a few weeks back, before my tablet started going a bit insane. Just a quick pic to bring my Pumpkin Queen back this year. She was featured in the blog before and I love her. I kind of have certain characters that pop up in the blog. Maybe my SL has D.I.D lol. Ms. Zombcakes like to come out and play during this time of year too. If you know Gia's World, then you know just who I am talking about!

Keeping things nice and short, super simple. Halloween is right around the corner and I am SUPER excited! I got my costume ready to go, candy, hells I even have goodies for co-workers! That's how you know Gia is in good spirits!
In case I am not back before then, I <3 you all and hope you have a very spooky Halloween!

Body
Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin Applier: [theSkinnery] Sonya (Catwa Skin Applier) champagne
Ears: [Mandala] Fantasy_Elf_Ears
Hair/Hat: Blues. Pumpkin - Fades 1
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - The Great Pumpkin @ Pumpkin Town

Pose Custom by Moi <3



No comments:

Post a Comment