Sunday, November 20, 2016

Me Against The World





















{All pictures taken at Dead End Roleplay Sim}

Hey dolls! 
I am playing super catch up again, as I have like a floooood of shit just piling up in my brain! Like I wanna take pics of this, and that, gotta blog this, etc. Meanwhile in RL, hectic! Tis' the season for it though. Oddly enough though, this weekend, it snowed, we were trapped in doors, and I had a bit of a break and was able to get in several blog pics.
I neeeeeded to blog this top because I loved it. I <3 me some Pac though. "Omg wut Gia is like all metal/gothy like though!" ......And?! Haha I grew up around soooo many genres of music and I am SO thankful for that! I grew up to know/love/appreciate the real rap artists of our time, and Tupac was one of them. Real messages, real experiences, real beats. Damn, I miss it!
Also, let me include that...several events have opened (of course!). One of them was Tres Chic. We had early blogger access  and the quick fingers in me bought a skin before the creator had actually finished set-up! Lol. I sent her a notecard thinking there was a mix-up and instead of being crabby about it, she was super awesome and just apologized and sent me the correct applier. I soooo love SL creators that are down to earth and ready to answer questions and help out when they can. It makes me want to be a devout customer. With the incredible quality of the skins, that won't be a problem!!
I wont keep you all though. I had to show this mash-up of super cuteness so you could join in on this odd collab of urban witchery haha <3
See you all soooo soon!


Body
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Custom Shape)
Skin: Insol: face Sarah (CATWA),  'Milk' @ Tres Chic
Hair: Beusy: Ashlie Hair & Fedora [N. Ombres]
@ Tres Chic
Eye Appliers: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA EYES "Witch" white 
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Black On Black <----Luv!!
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Haunt Tattoo
Ears:  L'Etre - Streched mesh ears

Outifit
Top: .:villena:. - Laced Up Shirt Dress - 2Pac @ Kustom 9
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Earthkeepers - Black & Black (socks included) @ Kustom 9
Choker: DAZED. - Christian Louise Choker
Cuffs: Toast - Fashion Cuffs  <---Please make sure to read the notecard lol @ Suicide Dollz

Pose
Le Poppycock- Silences repeat from the *Smoky Music* Female Pack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment