Saturday, July 1, 2017

Resting Witch Face



Hey loves <3
Welcome back to Gia's World! 
Yes, I've missed you, I've missed my blog. I can't seem to find the time to be here as much as I'd like to...such is life. I still make my attempts and still have my thousands of pic ideas that just kinda stay floating around in my head.
Sometimes though, there's that something that snags me from my RL and is like "Focus Gia!". That one thing that is so gorgeous/cute/MUST HAVE NAOW! I will make time, some how, some way.
In this case, it is DRBC that brings me back...Are you surprised? Not at all! You all know my love relationship with DRBC. I ran into a Facebook memory the other day...DRBC and I are going like...3 years strong! One of the longest SL relationships I've had! haha. Oh and Hair Fair. Hair Fair drags me back in each time! I snagged this awesome hair by LCKY. I love love the texture options for LCKY hair! Super cute and definitely snag worthy! Aaaand, it's at Hair Fair which is open! Make your way there and get ready for grabby hands!
These cups come in a variety of badass textures, all to your spooky delight! I LOVE them! I honestly couldn't choose which to blog but...this one got me. Gets me in RL even. I needs it to carry around randomly and only hope that it'll work it's magicks for my introvert heart and keep the people away lol.  I made a lil gif thing so you could see them all.
My cute lil flashing bikini top is by FK Designs. Make sure to grab those all too! It is available in fitted sizes for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza bodies. Of course my favorite one was the ripped top cuz.."Oh my God! My nipple!" <---Ahaha sorry, inside joke. But yes, it is super sexy and I am sure can be dolled up in SO many ways!
Ok, Ok. (unedited) GIF!



I love all your faces, Hope you are all doing magnificent, feeling magnificent, and kicking ass in SL AND RL!

Body

Mesh Body: Maitreya 
Mesh Head: Catwa Head Catya 
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Jacqueline <Vamp> - CATWA Head Applier
Hair:  [LCKY] Karrie // Dark Ombre Pack @ Hair Fair 2017
Lippy: -Suicidal Unborn!- Lenore Lipstick @ Applique
Nails: ~Gorgeous Dolls~Doll Boutin Vol. I(Baddie Claws) - Maitreya Bento Hands

Outfit

Cup: ::drbc:: coffin coffee tumbler Coming Soon to Chapter 4!!
Top: FK! Designs - Bikini Top - Ripped Fishnet
Jacket: *COCO*_BikerJacketOverShoulders_Black
Shades: (Yummy) Miami Heat Shades - Black
Necklace: DAZED. - Pentacle Louise Choker (wear)
Ring: ::drbc:: rune ring
Septum: [whatever] Septum

Pose[La Baguette] MaiY poses 1 to 10 (BENTO)






No comments:

Post a Comment